We will work closely with the SME sector to understand their specific customs needs and through building close and solid relationships with the business owners we can assist them in helping to manage their supply chains effectively, by ensuring customs documentation is processed as speedily and efficiently as possible at a reasonable cost.
As we’re an Importer of Record we can provide a comprehensive service to the Non-EU logistics companies who service the ‘Online Market Place Sellers’ to ship goods into Ireland and the UK.
Check out our news piece on Bulk Customs Clearance for Low Value Items.
Our Services for Business start ups include:
- Advice on what impact the EU/UK CTA (Comprehensive Trade Agreement) will have on their new business, in terms of Supply chain management .
- Advice on the most tax efficient structure for their new business – sole trader, partnership, limited company
- Advice on relevant Brexit grants that are available from the likes of Enterprise Ireland and the Local Enterprise boards such as the ‘Trading Online voucher’, or the ‘Get Ready for Customs’ grant from Enterprise Ireland.
- Assistance in preparation of business plans and cashflow projections
- Advice on raising finance for your business which has been affected by Brexit such as from the likes of MicroFinance Ireland.
Our customs services for Irish/UK Limited Companies are tailored to the needs and size of their customer/supplier base.
In addition we can provide company formation services for Non-EU Traders.