Our Services for Business start ups include:
- Advice on what impact the EU/UK CTA (Comprehensive Trade Agreement) will have on their new business, in terms of Supply chain management .
- Advice on the most tax efficient structure for their new business – sole trader, partnership, limited company
- Advice on relevant Brexit grants that are available from the likes of Enterprise Ireland and the Local Enterprise boards such as the ‘Trading Online voucher’, or the ‘Get Ready for Customs’ grant from Enterprise Ireland.
- Assistance in preparation of business plans and cashflow projections
- Advice on raising finance for your business which has been affected by Brexit such as from the likes of MicroFinance Ireland.
Customs Accounting Services will be providing Customs Clearance Services to businesses both here in Ireland and in the UK. Many Companies haven’t had to submit customs declarations in the past but will have to do so now, following the UK exit from the EU Customs Union on the 1st January 2021.
The principal is Andrew O’ Connor FCCA who has over 20 years experience in finance and taxation such as accounting for Customs & Excise and VAT, having worked across a range of industries including Warehousing and Logistics in both the SME and Multinational Sectors.
We have offices both in Ireland and in the UK, so we can submit customs documentation across both jurisdictions to the Irish Revenue services and the HMRC.
We are flexible in terms of how we service our clients. While in the current environment we will operate a virtual office as well as an on-call customs services network throughout the country, where we’ll come to see you in order to accommodate you and discuss your customs clearance requirements.
We bring our unique set of skills and experience to the fore in order to help small businesses manage their supply chains and avoid unnecessary delays due to the new customs procedures in place post-brexit, so as to ensure continuity of service to your customers. While at the same time helping your business keep costs to a minimum through effective management of your customs & VAT obligations, which will be managed at a reasonable cost.